Business Development Manager
Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
Experience as a Business Developer in Manufacturing companies or B2B sales
Detalles del cliente
International retail company world leader in manufacturing and distribution of equipment.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- Set the country segment strategy in line with the region sales growth goals.
- Full accountability on gross and net sales required by country manager and regional director.
- Drive and execute the strategy, making use of the existing sales organization.
- Responsible for prospecting potential customers and convert them by an accurate demonstration of company's services to key accounts, clients and investors.
- Run market investigation and survey to evaluate market size, trends, competitive landscape and drivers.
- Regularly review marketing plan with the Global Segment manager and the region country manager looking for new ideas and concepts.
- Travel required meeting customers and developing key field contacts to create long term relation
- Develop relationships with local external associations and segment chambers that allow us to penetrate the similar environments that can support the concept penetration in the market.
- Interface with channel support programs such as distributor web site design program, co-op advertising, and sales lead processing and look for initiatives to help customers maximize these programs.
- Participates in Product Management project meetings, becoming familiar with specific brand models, controls, and features.
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration. At least 3 years of experience in Sales, Channel or Account Management, preferably within a manufacturing-based B2B company. At least 1-year experience with P&L and/or budgeting is required.Critical thinking and problem solving skills, customer oriented attitude, proactive. Advanced English level is necessary.
Oferta de empleo
Compensation package above law benefits.