Cash Collection Accountant
- Post cash applications in various systems and perform other duties such as writ
- Post cash receipts; including lockboxes, wires, ACH, and live checks.
Detalles del cliente
Worldwide technology leader in the media and entertainment sector.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- Post cash applications in various systems and perform other duties such as write-offs, adjustments, inter-company transfers and general ledger postings for various Technicolor entities
- Post cash receipts; including lockboxes, wires, ACH, and live checks
- Prepare monthly AR reports for the Controllers, GL team, and A/R managers
- Ensure compliance with and adherence to Technicolor credit & collection policies and procedures
- Maintain cash receipts log and apply all customer payments to the Accounts Receivable on a timely basis
- Work with billing department, accounts payable, and the GL team on related transactions
- Make a balance daily cash journals and deposit logs
Perfil del candidato
HS Diploma required. Prior cash application or Accounts Receivables experience, minimum 3years. Demonstrated excellence at working effectively with all levels of staff, clients and other personnel. Ability to work independently and in a team oriented environment. Strong oral and written communication skills are mandatory.Fluent level of English.
Oferta de empleo
- Savings fund 13%,
- Vouchers of pantry 10%,
- 30 days of Christmas Bonus