Finance & Administration Manager
Detalles del cliente
Transnational company of accesories.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- Be responsible for the full accounting function, including all journal entries, reconciliations, and month-end closing process.
- Manage the Accounts Receivable and Credit & Collections team (currently 2) and activities for the Mexico & Latin American markets together with Sales Management and the Corporate Credit team in Buffalo to ensure cash inflows are in compliance with credit terms and to effectively manage credit risks. This may include working with external credit collection agencies.
- Be responsible for the Accounts Payable, Travel Expense Reporting, and Disbursement responsibilities.
- Liaise with the Corporate Treasury function to manage the local Treasury activities (banking relationships, cash flow forecasting, currency trading and hedging, etc.)
- Liaise with the Corporate Tax function as well as external accounting firms, as necessary, to manage all local Statutory and Tax filing requirements.
- Coordinate and manage outsourced financial services, including audit, tax, and other accounting engagements.
- Manage the annual Budget process and interim forecasting cycles. This requires cross-functional collaboration within the local organization (Sales, Marketing, Operations, etc) as well as extensive coordination with the Corporate FP&A group.
- Provide analytical support, both financially and operationally, to the local organization as well as to Corporate
- Coach, lead and develop direct reports (currently 3) to ensure they demonstrate required skills, knowledge and behaviors
- Administer all necessary services for the Sales Office in Mexico City, including indirect purchasing activities, contracting with local service providers, and ensuring all essential services are provided for the office.
- Develop and enforce relevant policies and procedures, including localizing global Corporate policies.
- Lead and/or participate on relevant projects that may come up from time-to-time.
- Provide general financial and analytical support and counsel for the General Manager
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance. Master Degree in Accounting or Bussiness Administration. A professional certification in Accounting and/or Finance. Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience. Experience working in finance/accounting function for a similiar type sales & distribution company. Must have experience working with an ERP system as well as Planning and Consolidation tools (SAP / SAP´s BCP). Procurement and Project Management experience a plus.
Oferta de empleo
- Good additional benefits