Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst
Detalles del cliente
Transnational company dedicated to the production of surgical devices.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are:
- Provide local GM / FD and area managers standard local financial reports required to operating the business
- Prepare and review of monthly submissions in HFM, P&L variance analysis and preparation of MFR and QBR documents
- Monitors and follow up of KPI's.
- Work together with sales and operations area to monitor sales forecasts, inventory levels, E&O and CAPEX
- Generate quarterly forecasts, strategic planning process and budget process including ensuring adherence to group timetables
- Coordinate of any responses to LATAM and GHO queries to ensure correct information is provided in line with deadlines
- Drive best practice in use of business intelligence in the country
Perfil del candidato
Accountant degree or Financial degree. Minimum 2 years of experience in medical devices or similar industry. Strong numerically and in the use of Excel, ERPs, and ideally Hyperion and BI. Excellent communication skills, ability to work at varying levels of the organization. Advanced English.
Oferta de empleo
- Above the law benefits.