FP&A - Chemical sector
Detalles del cliente
Global chemical firm.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- Prepare and provide commentary on: Weekly Sales Analysis, Monthly Variance Analysis, Monthly CAPEX, Quarterly Sales and Margin Bridges, Quarterly commentary to Budget / Forecast
- Manage the Budgeting and Forecasting process: Coordination with functional leaders, Analysis of information, Summarizing of key trends, Completion of presentation
- Utilize (current and future) systems in order to improve consistency & automation of reporting for: Monthly analysis, Monthly reporting, Sales and Product line, Capital Investment / IRR, Working Capital
- Modeling of various business scenario's
- Work closely with the accounting group to ensure accurate accruals for business related items such as bad debts, inventory reserve, bonus and commission accruals
- Work closely with the Supply Chain group to fully understand key Margin and Profit drive
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance. Must have at least 5 years high-level business analysis experience, international a plus. Strong analytical capabilities and the ability to synthesize information across business units and clearly articulate drivers of financial performance to senior management. Strong ERP underpinning, JDE, HFM, ESSbase preferred. Strong excel skills. Able to adapt to changes in a fast paced environment and implement changes quickly and accurately. Ability to work under time pressure, manage multiple projects at the same time, independently and to prioritize the work appropriately. Willingness to travel on a periodic basis. Advanced English.
Oferta de empleo
- Additional benefits.