Handles all incoming orders from customer call-ins and walk-ins.
Keeps outside sales representatives and all managers informed about orders.
Detalles del cliente
Transnational manufacture company
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to :
- Handle all incoming orders from customer call-ins and walk-ins, including price quotes, proper product assistance, performing takeoffs from provided plan sheets
- Enter New Product Request (NPR) for custom steel fabrication.
- Request submitter drawings and review for accuracy before sending to the customers
- Handle order entry and ready for invoicing
- Follow ups with our fabrication facilities to track customer orders to assure delivery and customer satisfaction
- Keep outside sales representatives and all managers informed about orders, customer concerns, and competition
- Create and maintain files for keeping track of fabrication orders, quotes, bids, and submittals
- Assemble and distribute submitter packages as requested by customer or sales personnel
- Perform duties related to driving a fork-lift to load/unload trucks and assist customers in yard, on an as needed basis
- Provide additional support and assistance to the sales group, as directed
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor´s degree. 10 years of related experience in this field is desired for this position. 4 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
Oferta de empleo
- Benefits above law