Lean Manufacturing Trainer
- Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, Continuous Improvement knowledge
- Experiencie in training execution plans
Detalles del cliente
International automotive company leader in the industry.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are:
- Prepare and execute training plans (materials, schedule & method) utilizing teaching methods for different audiences
- Manage training schedule and ensure all tasks are completed timely
- Identify training requirements regionally in coordination with managers and follow up
- Communicate effectively by teaching with practical examples from production line
- Clarify understanding on internal standard tools used on production line
- Prepare lessons-learned documents and present to management upon training completion
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering. At least 2-4 years of experience as trainer or production supervisor. Good communication skills, organization, leadership. Lean Manufacturing, Continuous Improvement or Kaizen methodology knowledge/practices. Interest in manufacturing and HR environment. Advanced English.
Oferta de empleo
- Attractive compensation package with benefits above law.