Lean Manufacturing Trainer
Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, Continuous Improvement knowledge
Experiencie in training execution plans
Detalles del cliente
International automotive company leader in the industry.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are:
- Prepare and execute training plans (materials, schedule & method) utilizing teaching methods for different audiences
- Manage training schedule and ensure all tasks are completed timely
- Identify training requirements regionally in coordination with managers and follow up
- Communicate effectively by teaching with practical examples from production line
- Clarify understanding on internal standard tools used on production line
- Prepare lessons-learned documents and present to management upon training completion
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering. At least 2-4 years of experience as trainer or production supervisor. Good communication skills, organization, leadership. Lean Manufacturing, Continuous Improvement or Kaizen methodology knowledge/practices. Interest in manufacturing and HR environment. Advanced English.
Oferta de empleo
- Attractive compensation package with benefits above law.