Lead Mexico's Payroll Team of an international retail company
Monitor and verify the correct national payroll procedures
Detalles del cliente
American company dedicated to providing retail services.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are the following:
- Lead a team of payroll executives
- Payroll data collection/preparation
- Cover payroll taxes and employee benefit payments
- Verify the correct procedure for IMSS, Infonavit and Fonacot
- Follow payroll procedures, internal controls and assist in requests from audits
- Monitor the authorities requirements from the different states across the Republic
- Stay updated about the risk premiums required by the states
- Prepare the annual declarations
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor in Accounting, Business Administration or Industrial Administration. At least 5 years of experience in payroll and two in a similar position. Previous payroll administration for more than five employer registration numbers at the same time, as well as hands-on knowledge of weekly, biweekly and montly payroll. Leadership, honesty, iniciative, open to constant change, results driven, teamwork. Fluent english.
Oferta de empleo
- Benefits exceed those established by the law.