Planning & Performance Analyst
financial modeling, stategicm business intelligence
Detalles del cliente
Important food company.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are:
- Create, track, analyze, and interpret performance data and report necessary business intelligence
- Lead projects master plan to accelerate growth and maximize resource allocation
- Make support planning and performance manager in creating strategic and tactical direction to Region leader
- Make financial modeling, forecasting, analysis and reporting in order to maximize profitability
- Troubleshoot and/ or continuously improve operational, commercial and administrative processes.
- Assist business in identifying opportunities to capture economic growth opportunities.
- Benchmark industry, market or internal data for analysis and reporting.
- Manage special projects, as needed
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related discipline, master in some related discipline. minimum 3 years of previous experience on financial services, business intelligence, financial modeling, forecasting, analysis and reporting, supporting planning, etc. analytic, numerical, problem solving skills, ability to work independently. Advanced English.
Oferta de empleo
- Benefits above de law