Use and implement Lean Manufacturing concepts to drive process improvements
Pursue the optimization of the process parameters and plants performance
Detalles del cliente
International Automotive Company
Descripción de la vacante
- Participate as a core team member on the introduction of new production lines.
- Develop and execute tests of vision systems within the process.
- Ensure the monitoring, updating and improvement of process design criteria, systems simulation, etc.
- Pursue the optimization of the process parameters and plants performance.
- Develop the process for new installations or modifications to existing plants.
- Maintain quality through all processes and react to quality issues with corrective actions plans.
- Use and implement Lean Manufacturing concepts to drive process improvements by using data analysis and project management.
- Work with equipment designers and manufacturers to develop cost effective solutions.
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor Degree in Engineering Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical or similar. Proficient in English. 2+ years of related job experience. Good project management, written and verbal communication skills are required along with a high level of initiative. Demonstrated strong leadership skills, in project and people management in a continuous improvement environment in the areas of process, quality and Lean manufacturing principles. Experience on the automotive industry is required.
Oferta de empleo