To have a global vision of the product cycle.
Make sure customers remain satisfied with the product and service provided.
Detalles del cliente
Leader in packaging and bottling industry, strong ties to important corporations of beverage industry on Mexican market.
Descripción de la vacante
- to support Sales with regards to clarification of customer needs, time constraints and technical details, if necessary project clarification on site (either support for Sales or complete coverage after project is assigned).
- to support quotation and calculation.
- to coordinate findings of technically and economically best solutions based on the feedback and input of product specialists, Service (AG and/or centers/subs), external suppliers, customers.
- to support or conduct the presentation and discussion of the quote with the customers.
- to communicate and confirm all aspects and components of the project with the customer, and centers incl. external suppliers.
- to monitor and - if necessary - specifically initiate the various deliverables of the project.
- to execute the official project completion with the customer (confirmed handover or acceptance).
- to handle claims, close open issues and support complete payment, to support post calculation of projects.
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor degree in Engineering, Trade, Administration. At least 3 years of experience in the area of packaging and bottling machinery as a Project Manager. The candidate must be dynamic, proactive, and have an excellent attitude. Planning, control and supervision, contact with clients, honesty, results-oriented, good communication. English level Intermediate - Advanced.
Oferta de empleo
Prestaciones superiores a las de ley.