Position is responsible for implementing the marketing and sales strategies in
*Responsible for all phases of the sales process including lead generation, oppo
Detalles del cliente
Global chemistry's leader employing approximately 550 people throughout the world. The company prides itself on exemplary customer service, product quality, reliability, technical service and manufactures high quality products and innovative applications. We supply customized chemistry's for electronics, energy, environmental, food safety, pulp, paper, polymer, and other industrial and consumer markets.
Descripción de la vacante
- Be responsible for implementing the marketing and sales strategies in Mexico with initial emphasis on growing existing core markets, as well as new applications such as; Poultry, Soil Remediation, Water Treatment, etc.
- Be responsible for all phases of the sales process including lead generation, opportunity identification, product qualification, proposal creation, customer presentations, market development, contract negotiations and sales closure.
- Identify new customers and develops relationships with their key decision makers.
- Be responsible for developing account and territory planning.
- Establish networks with Industry Associations
- Ability to communicate customer needs, competitive activities, market growth opportunities, etc..
Perfil del candidato
Chemical Engineer from recent grad status to two years of experience. Excellent communication and negotiation skills required. Interpersonal skills are a must. Advanced English level and travel availability throughout Mexico.
Oferta de empleo
- Extra level benefits