Performs installation, maintenance, repairs and service trainings.
Maintain daily communication with customers to ensure resolution and proper
Detalles del cliente
Medical Devices Company
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsabilities are:
- Performs maintenance, repairs and installations following QSR guidelines.
- Resolves technical equipment failures through phone support and on-site customer
- Maintains customer service logs and internal service records per NIHON KOHDEN
- Maintains tools and test equipment properly and ensuring calibration.
- Orders and managing repair parts cycle times.
- Managing vendor's service delivery processes in compliance with NIHON KOHDEN
- Utilizes the escalation process to resolve customer service delivery issues.
- Assists with promoting and implementing revenue programs.
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor´s degree in biomedical engineering or electrical engineering is preferred. 5 years of related experience in medical device sector or equivalent combination of formal education and experience. Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies. Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information. Basic oral and written communication skills in English.
Oferta de empleo
- Attractive salary