- Performs installation, maintenance, repairs and service trainings.
- Maintain daily communication with customers to ensure resolution and proper
Detalles del cliente
Medical Devices Company
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsabilities are:
- Performs maintenance, repairs and installations following QSR guidelines.
- Resolves technical equipment failures through phone support and on-site customer
- Maintains customer service logs and internal service records per NIHON KOHDEN
- Maintains tools and test equipment properly and ensuring calibration.
- Orders and managing repair parts cycle times.
- Managing vendor's service delivery processes in compliance with NIHON KOHDEN
- Utilizes the escalation process to resolve customer service delivery issues.
- Assists with promoting and implementing revenue programs.
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor´s degree in biomedical engineering or electrical engineering is preferred. 5 years of related experience in medical device sector or equivalent combination of formal education and experience. Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies. Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information. Basic oral and written communication skills in English.
Oferta de empleo
- Attractive salary