Stamping Quality Engineer
Experiencia en calidad-proceso estampado
Detalles del cliente
International automotive company with professional development opportunities.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are:
- Realizes root cause analysis and implementation of corrective actions for process related concerns
- Participates to the continual improvement activities in order to enhance the quality system, such as 5S, lean manufacturing methods, etc.
- Develops training actions to create quality awareness
- Interfaces with Engineering and Production to ensure that the transfer to Production of new products is in accordance with the approved data
- Supports the Quality Inspectors to ensure that products and processes comply with the relevant requirements of the quality management system
- Prepares QA reports
Perfil del candidato
Industrial, Mechanical Engineering or related career. Experience of at least 3 years in automotive companies (Tier 1) in similar positions. Advanced knowledge in stamping, welding process, VDA 6.3 audit, Core Tools. Advanced English is necessary.
Oferta de empleo
- Compensation Package above the law.