Stamping Tool & Die Group Leader
Experience managing tool room area
Bachelor Degree Certification
Detalles del cliente
International Automotive Company leader in the industry.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- Assure the compliance within the maintenance program (PMs, PdMs, CMs, etc.)
- Manage Human and material resources within maintenance area to achieve shop targets
- Responsible of Tool & Dies PM's, PM, UPC & Daily tasks to assure equipment reliability in a daily basis
- Develop maintenance Team member's skills through fundamental & specific training
- Support manufacturing issues, activities & projects
Perfil del candidato
Industrial, Mechanical, Mechatronic Engineering or related field. At least 3 years of experience developing within tooling area/ working with press machine. Leadership, proactivity, analysis. Advanced English.
Oferta de empleo
- Compensation Package above law benefits.