Tool Room Supervisor
- Advanced English level
- Wide experience within tooling department
Detalles del cliente
International Automotive Industry with several business units.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are:
- Follow up on KPI/metrics result for own Shop and Section's on all FMDS Dimensions (Safety, Quality, Productivity, Cost and People Development)
- Maintain all documentation and preparation sheets;
- Performs repairs on tooling and molds;
- Assure the compliance within the maintenance program
- Design and elaborate implementation to enhance tooling
Perfil del candidato
Industrial, Mechanical Engineering or related field. At least 3 years of experience as tooling supervisor in automotive or metal mechanic industry. Organization, Analysis skills, result-orientation, leadership. English language is necessary.
Oferta de empleo
- Compensation package above law.