Welding Process Engineer
At least 2 years of experience with automotive projects
Detalles del cliente
International automotive company.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities:
- Participate as a core team member on the introduction of new production lines
- Ensure the monitoring, updating and improvement of process design criteria, systems simulation, etc
- Pursue the optimization of the process parameters and plants performance
- Develop the process for new installations or modifications to existing plants
- Maintain quality through all processes and react to quality issues with corrective actions plans
- Use and implement Lean Manufacturing concepts to drive process improvements in the welding area
- Work with equipment designers and manufacturers to develop cost effective solutions
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor Degree in Engineering Industrial, Mechanical or similar. 2+ years of experience in automotive projects, preferentially in automation. Good project management, written and verbal communication skills are required along with a high level of initiative. Proficient in English.
Oferta de empleo
- Attractive salary and benefits above the law.