- Technology company focused on e commerce looking for a team member accountant
- 5-7 years working experience
Sobre nuestro cliente
Multinantional company that develops eCommerce intelligence and execution tools
- Prepare weekly cash forecast spreadsheet to corporate accounting team noting cash balance, estimated dates to collect customer invoices and estimated dates to pay vendor invoices for the current week and the next 4 weeks; noting any cash funding needs
- Accounts Receivable - create all customer and intercompany invoices (currently about 10/month), follow up on collections and expected payment dates; ensure booking details and status is correct in Salesforce, maintain spreadsheet of unbilled receivables
- Provide Quincenal (semi-monthly) payroll transaction data to external CPA firm, review payroll reports and confirm payments to employees' bank accounts
- Manage and schedule Prestamos (employee advances) - both internally and externally funded from Paynom/Bison Technologies
- Accounts Payable - manage all vendor invoices, verify transaction information, schedule and prepare payments from bank
- Provide monthly bank Movimientos details to CPA firm along with supporting documentation
- Set up weekly banking transactions to process vendor payments
- Coordinate inter-company and external CPA firm financial requests
- Assist in financial analysis of monthly financial reporting package from CPA firm
- Perform other duties as assigned and special projects as deemed necessary
Office Administration (30%)- Work closely with Mexico's Managing Director to maintain an efficient working environment: equipment, lease administration, and corporate communications:
- Order snacks for office, monthly birthday treats, etc as needed
- Maintain cleanliness of office - hire/supervise cleaning service
- Assist with purchasing new computers/devices
- Order company promotional items for new employees
- Assist the HR Manager with onboarding activities / tasks
- Be a back-up for the HR Manager to answer questions around benefits, company policies, etc.
- Work with Managing Director on any other items needed for local office
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Accounting or Finance degree preferred and/or 5-7 years working experience.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate issues to all levels of management in Spanish and English.
- Proficiency in Excel is required.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Able to multi-task activities with shifting priorities and have a "can do" approach to the varied responsibilities of this role.
- Should be honest, assertive, systematic and detail oriented.
Competitive salary and benefits