Detalles del cliente
Transnational company dedicated to the production of surgical devices.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- Be responsible for the review of proper booking by HP or Invoices both from Inter-company and 3rd party Vendors in AX
- Be responsible for reviewing and helping with IBC, 3rd party vendor and bank reconciliations performed by HP team
- Administrate and relationship: uploading payment proposals in the bank system, issuing manual checks, requesting new debit and credit cards, tokens, downloading bank statements, etc.
- To review all inventory adjustment, write off and CAPEX journals. Participate in the supervision of physical inventories. Monitors cycle count program. Coordinates the notification to the tax authority
- Comply with Electronic Accounting requirements: deliver on a monthly basis chart of accounts, trial balance and journals in XML format, download XML files from tax portal and link them to AX records, support users to download an specific xml when the businesses don't send the electronic invoice to the employee
- Attend external requirements
- Provide External Auditors all the information/ documentation needed to perform their annual audit
- Respond to queries and requirements from local authorities and internal areas: DIOT report (information of transactions with third party), INEGI (census), Sunshine report, etc.
Perfil del candidato
Accountant or Financial degree. Minimum 2 years of experience in medical devices or similar industry. Strong numerically and in the use of Excel. Knowledge of ERPs ideally AX, SAP or similar. Excellent communication skills, ability to work at varying levels of the organization. Advanced English.
Oferta de empleo
- Benefits above the law