- Design, test and release production of car safety mechanisms design.
- Produce and assemble component drawings.
Sobre nuestro cliente
International company within the automotive industry.
The main responsibilities are to:
* Design, test and release production seat-belt system designs within the Business Unit.
* Become an active member of cross-functional team of design engineers, purchasing, quality, process and launch engineers.
* Work closely with Program Management as point contact to Customer Technical Center.
* Work with team members to coordinate projects from design through production startup including prototype/pre-production builds, testing and establishment of specifications.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Mechanical preferred, but not limited). 3-5 Years of experience. Computer skills to analyze test results, write reports, prepare presentations, submit internal requests, and respond to emails. Advanced English is required.
Competitive base salary plus benefits.