Application Support Engineer
Responsible for assisting customers in the use of Software Products
Work with development team, and monitor the resolution of key customer issues
Detalles del cliente
German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Munich in the industrial manufacturing sector
Descripción de la vacante
* Analyze the customer's question or problem, and provide a solution or a workaround that meets the customer's needs when possible, in a timely manner.
* Duplicate customer problems and provide explicit examples to development to allow developers to reproduce any software defects that need to be fixed.
* Through configuration and database analysis, login and log file analysis you take the necessary analytical steps to systematically narrow down and clarify the root cause as necessary.
* As a support analyst you will work with the customer via Desktop Sharing, telephone and email, and will guide the customer in the execution of required analysis steps.
* Be responsible for developing detailed and precise technical articles for publications, newsletters, and online customer self-help tools.
* Create technical articles containing information about best-practices, troubleshooting and usage optimization.
* Work to be performed under the ITIL framework for IT Service Management.
Perfil del candidato
Engineering or similar background. Fluent English Speaking is required. Background in Manufacturing Processes is desired, with knowledge of engineering, costs, compliance and supply chain. Experience using Product Lifecycle Management Software, from an Engineering point of view. Experience with Process Planning, Quality Management, Control and Automation. Basic-Intermediate Program languages, Data Base and Cloud management skills are desirable.
Oferta de empleo
Competitive salary and benefits