Business Strategy Consulting Analyst
Problem solvers with analytical minds and strong communication skills
Conduct research to understand market demand drivers and technology trends
Detalles del cliente
Our client, a recognized global leader in the strategy consulting sector, a Trusted Leader with Industry Expertise and Innovative Approaches.
Descripción de la vacante
* Develop novel, data-driven methodologies of solving complex client problems
* Build a variety of rigorous business models, market sizings, and quantitative tools
* Conduct research to understand market demand drivers, competitive landscapes, and technology trends
* Assist with synthesis and presentation of key findings and recommendations to our clients
* Develop content-specific knowledge
Perfil del candidato
* Problem solvers with analytical minds and strong communication skills
* Motivated to use strong quantitative and analytical skills to solve problems in dynamic industries that require innovative solutions
* Strong academic record - successful Analysts come from a wide variety of academic backgrounds, and all majors are encouraged to apply
* Ability to translate complex problems into structured, manageable concepts and approaches
* Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas and concepts via verbal, written, and visual means
* Familiarity with business concepts and understanding of key performance drivers
* Team players with a commitment to producing outstanding work
* Passion for learning and interest in TMT industry (technology, media and telecom), with ability to absorb information quickly and effectively and a growth mindset
Oferta de empleo
100% Payroll direct contract with our client and various company perks.
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.