Execute and ensure procurement processes applying sourcing and purchasing
Drive tactical purchasing process and ensure day-to-day and select suppliers
Detalles del cliente
The world's largest logistics company
Descripción de la vacante
Key areas of responsibility:
* Organise and execute the purchase to pay process ensuring compliance with global, regional and local procedures and policies
* Explore and capture internal demand; handle non-catalogue requests
* Actively drive the use of procurement catalogues
* Build good relationships with suppliers and internal customers
* Provide administrative support to operational buying activities;
* Assist different day-to-day activities within the purchasing organisation
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor's degree in finance, or administration or equivalent experience is required. Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in commercial functions and especially in purchasing. Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Portuguese, English and Spanish. Solid working experience with purchasing practices and procedures. Results oriented with clear sense of urgency. Excellent teamwork skills. Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
Oferta de empleo
Attractive economic and compensation package.