- Contract Administrator
Sobre nuestro cliente
American logistics company with international reach.
- Primary responsibilities
1. Prepares and administers contract bid request process to ensure compliance with policy and procedures. Prepares and monitors contracts related to operation's licenses and subsequent change orders, analyze applications for payment to ensure contract compliance.
2. Prepares and administers documentation required for payments of obligations including reimbursements, legal rights and fines.
3. Prepares comparative analysis reports of monthly facility expenditures to determine and resolve discrepancies. Develops and maintains statistical facility information.
4. Assists in development of policies and procedures to ensure good business practices and compliance to corporate policy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Bachelors degree. Four (4) years experience in contract administration in either lease agreements or construction contracts. Knowledge of FDX automated systems. Strong communication and analytical skills. Fluent in English and local country language.
- Salary from $21,300 - $32,000 before taxes, monthly
- Superior benefits
- Professional development