Act as financial service provider by supporting management decisions
Ensure compliance with both, accounting and tax obligations
Detalles del cliente
Multinational company dedicated to the development and manufacture of components
Descripción de la vacante
- Ensure compliance with both, accounting and tax obligations.
- Complete the closing process in line with the group and local timetables
- Monthly preparation, analysis and distribution of functional budget vs actual to the management
- Ad hoc reports and analysis for functions as requested
- Monthly functional reporting, creating, documentation and discussion with business partners. Improvement and adjustments as required.
- Preparation of yearly cost center budgets and forecast (headcount, expenses, investments) in cooperation with department heads.
- Support regional reporting activities on a monthly basis with standardized reporting for all functions and with ad hoc analysis as necessary.
- Assist in identifying and implementing process improvements and process documentation
- Support on the ERP implementation (SAP)
- Assist with internal/external audits
Perfil del candidato
Candidate must have strong understanding of financial analysis, to be proactive, detail oriented and demonstrate excellent analytic abilities, as well as teamwork and multitasking skills.
Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting. English Advanced. Experience in manufacturing company. IFRS Accounting. At least 3 years in similar roles. SAP Implementation.
Oferta de empleo
Benefits above the law
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.