Fluent English is mandatory.
Bachelor degree in administration, finance or related field.
Detalles del cliente
International company that provides financial solutions to industrial sectors.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- Analyze risk of customer/end-user, local vendor or local dealer as a thorough basis for decision making
- Review and re-rate (risk of) end-users and vendors in order to maintain in control at all times
- Draw up credit application reports (CAR) as a sound basis for own decision making or decision making by risk committee (depending on authorization level)
- Advise, prepare and participate in local risk committee on decision-making regarding end-user credit applications and local vendor/dealer agreements within given authorization level in order to support BU´s in achieving their Expected Loss targets
- Develop and optimize online credit scoring (OLCS) and validate credit scorecards on a regular basis and in co-operation with BU´s, aiming at maximization of predictable, effective and (cost) efficient auto-decisioning levels
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor degree in administration, finance or related field. At least 3 years of experience in financial area with similar responsibilities. Focused on results, decision making, good communication. Fluent English is mandatory. Temporary position
Oferta de empleo
- Competitive Salary
- Additional benefits