- Customer Integration Advisor
- Research customer data infrastructure
Sobre nuestro cliente
American logistics company with international reach.
- Provide technical support to sales area for the development and implementation of advanced automation programs for customers.
- Applies expertise as liaison between customer, sales, and company's systems development groups to assist in major sales, implement advanced automation solutions, and provide on-going technical advice and expertise.
- Research customer data infrastructure and shipping requirements to recommend and implement effective placement of customer automation systems to increase shipping volume.
- Gathers input from various FedEx departments including Sales, Marketing, and Operations to determine the automation needs of the customer. Serves as project leader in the development and implementation of significant projects dealing with complex integration solutions of e-commerce, e-business, and supply chain solutions
- Acquires understanding of customer business/systems, or ensures it is otherwise available on the FedEx team to guarantee smooth implementation of automation solutions.
- Advise customer automation management in competitive automation solutions and assists management to prioritize future development projects. Maintains expertise in the industry standards for shipping documentation, information exchange, and billing practices.
- Provides technical and business-related direction to CAS in building ad-hoc applications.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Candidate may have; Bachelor's degree/equivalent in computer science, engineering, business, or related area. Five (5) years professional experience in engineering, systems analysis, testing, deployment and support of software applications involving shipping, billing, and information exchange including two (2) years FedEx experience preferred. Demonstrated knowledge of telecommunications, information systems networking (LAN, WAN), commonly-used operating systems, and client & server-side programming language(s). Technical sales experience preferred. Knowledge of Cloud Foundry, PaaS, MicroServices, DevOps, Java, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud (Eureka Server, Config Server,Zuul), Spring Security, Spring Webflux, Spring MVC, Web Service RESTful. Strong human relations, communications, planning, and analytical skills required. Bilingual in Spanish/English optional (600 pts). Travel required.
- Salary among $36,000 - $54,000 before taxes, monthly
- Superior benefits
- Professional development