Customer Knowledge & Segmentation Analyst
Join one of the most growing companies in the telecom sector.
Be part of the technological transformation.
Detalles del cliente
Leading communications company with operations in Chile, Puerto Rico, the Caribbean and other parts of Latin America.
The communications and entertainment services that it offers to its residential and business customers include video, broadband internet, telephony and mobile services.
Descripción de la vacante
- Leverage customer database to create and assess various segments on an ongoing basis.
- Help develop propositions regarding the segmentation and targeting of customers to improve customer experience and maximize revenue.
- Develop a deep understanding of the data within the customer database, identify gaps and areas of potential improvement.
- Assist in the sizing and prioritization of new marketing opportunities.
- Provide analytical support for marketing programs across channels
- Assist in the measurement of successful campaigns.
- Develop and Maintain Dashboards/KPIs and reporting across channels.
- Assist the team with deepening their understanding of FLOW customers' behaviors by providing channel specific or overall customer insights to drive campaign ROI and/or channel revenue.
- Answer data-related business questions in a timely manner utilizing a variety of available Business Intelligence tools.
Perfil del candidato
- Minimum 2 years experience as a data analyst, data engineer, or database administrator.
- Experience with data management platforms or customer data platforms.
- Experience collaborating with stakeholders from marketing teams.
Oferta de empleo
Competitive salary; vision, health and dental insurance.