- Be part of a multinational company
- Join a company that creates great retail experiences
Sobre nuestro cliente
Manufacturing company located in Texcoco. Premier provider of in-store marketing services for the world's leading retailers and brand manufacturers.
* Coordinate all load, shipment and traffic processes with local plant and warehouse personnel to ensure safe on time delivery to customer.
* Interact with external and/or internal customers on a daily basis to provide status on shipments.
* Track and trace shipments.
* Work with planning and scheduling teams to resolve material availability issues.
* Ensure that the escalation process to leads, regional experts and plant personnel is adhered to when unforeseen delays occur that may result in a late delivery to a customer.
* Manage exceptions and emergency situations.
* Track the desk metrics defined for on time shipping and on time delivery and provide a root cause analysis and corrective action plan for those falling outside of the allowable tolerances.
* Assist with resolution of freight invoice discrepancies.
* Assist with the investigation of quality failures and the development of preventive and corrective actions to prevent future re-occurrences.
* Execute ERP quality notification transactions for all process failures to align with quality assurance expectations.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
* At least 1 year of related experience.
* Advanced English level.
* Knowledge about MS Word and MS Outlook.
* Epicor experience is a plus.
* Advanced Excel level.
* It requires availability to work extra hours as necessary to complete a project.
Attractive salary + benefits