- Inglés avanzado indispensable
- Experiencia en manejo de SAP
Sobre nuestro cliente
International Chemical business company.
The main responsibilites are:
1.-Communicate to customers the order delivery date.
2. Fulfill requests for sales orders and samples from customers, filling out specific forms.
3. Analyze sales prices, payment terms, as well as making the necessary inputs for issuing proformas invoices and subsequent billing.
4. Analyzes requests for discounts on invoice together with the immediate superior.
5. Ensures that the customer receives all necessary information about the products and their proper use.
6. Keeps a record of customer inquiries, for future contacts and negotiations;
7. Maintains contact with all areas of the Company, especially with the financial and logistics area and, externally with customers and carriers;
8. Provides clarification regarding the product and assists customers in solving problems, aiming to meet their needs;
9. Negotiates with customers, aiming to obtain the order under mutually satisfactory conditions;
10. Accompanies sales orders, customer complaints, preparation of occurrence reports, service to registered or new customers, passing technical information on the company's products or forwarding to the immediate superior to resolve doubts regarding their application and use;
11. Tests and validates processes in the SAP system.
12. Comply with all normative and internal EHS and Quality requirements.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Industrial, Chemical or equivalent Engineering. At least 3 years of experience in similar roles as a Customer Service Representative. Organization, Proactivity, Customer Centricity. Required previous experience with SAP. Fluent English mandatory.
Competitive Salaray + Law Benefits
- Christmas bonus
- Holiday Bonus