Customer Service Specialist
Customer Service experience Pharmaceutical/Chemical Industry
ERP System Experience (SAP)
Detalles del cliente
International company in pharmaceutical industry and with a great invest in Mexico
Descripción de la vacante
* Handle customer complaints and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits established
* Respond to all customer queries in a timely and accurate way
* Understands products and services and can answer general customer inquiries
* Coordinate order management activities between internal partner to include; supply planning, distribution, finance, and marketing.
* Identifies process improvement opportunities and work with business specialty areas to design and implement.
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience Industrial Engineering, International Relations , International Business, 5+ Years of experience in customer-oriented environment with a minimum of 3 years of supporting Sales or Marketing, extensive knowledge of customer service and order management including capital equipment processing, knowledge of Group Purchasing Organizations, Government Contracts, and Health Care Compliance. Strong organizational skills , excellent communication skill. Must be able to speak and write English and Spanish. Portuguese is a plus
Oferta de empleo
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.