- Adherence to Automotive and Industry standards and comply with Cyber Security
- Experience in addressing vehicle development
Sobre nuestro cliente
The company has expanded its engineering capabilities to include full vehicle systems and now offers broad expertise in electronics, telematics and infotainment system engineering
* Adherence to Automotive and Industry standards and comply with Cyber Security best practices.
* Bachelor's degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Security & Assurance, Information Technology or related field required.
* 3 years of automotive/vehicle electronics and IT or wireless (cellular) security experience.
* Good understanding about communication functions among all the layers in OSI Model.
* Understanding of end-to-end connected vehicle (telematics and infotainment) and wired/wireless communication protocols (CAN, CAN-FD, Flex-ray, Ethernet, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi etc.)
* Experience in addressing vehicle development (E/E architectures, embedded and systems engineering) and Automotive Cyber Security challenges (e.g. security by design, control unit and vehicle network protection, standards like SAE J3061/ISO 21434).
* Experience in mobile application development and identification of attack vectors.
* Experience in development of high-level and low-level test plans and test methods along with executing the test-methods manually on a subsystem level desktop bench and ability to automate the test cases using CAPL or python scripts.
* Awareness of Cryptography techniques (types and Systems) and experience in implementation and validation of Cryptography codes is a plus.
* Ability to suggest or recommend streamlined approaches to perform activities related to Cyber security, e.g. performing a Threat analysis and Risk Assessment report (TARA).
* Ability to handle tasks with significant complexity under minimal supervision requiring a high degree of technical competence.
* Ability to interact dynamically with cross-functional global teams.
* Ability to present and speak to customers along with working at customer site to deliver engineering services in alignment with customer process and procedures
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
* Working experience of software coding in C, C++, and python.
* Knowledge on vehicle cybersecurity standard SAE J3061.
* Knowledge over HSM module, key-provisioning, securing mobile apps, know-hows about tampering and reverse engineering techniques.
* Experience in AUTOSAR software development or integration projects.
* Deep understanding of OS and Kernel architecture (e.g., QNX, Linux, Android etc.)
* Working experience in using any open-source OWASP black box testing tools like Ncat, Metasploit and Wfuzz etc. along with Kali-Linux utilities.
* Expert level understanding of TCP/IP networking, routing protocols and full packet capture analysis using tools like Wire-shark.
* Hands-on experience in penetration testing, fuzz testing tools and product security/deployment.
* Leadership experience, which includes managing security experts, mentoring and meeting business goals as a leader.
* Cyber security certifications such as ISC2 CISSP, SANS GIAC, and Offensive Security OSCP.
* Experience in working with LabView along with using National Instruments tools - PXI hardware and NI software.
food vouchersinsurance of major medical expenses
hiring directly with the company