- be a member of the Mexico technology team
- responsible for design and development of enhancements
Sobre nuestro cliente
Global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
The candidate will be responsible for design and development of enhancements to the current vendor applications. The candidate will also be responsible for interacting with the users to understand issues/feedback and incorporate the same in developing solutions. The candidate will be required to provide third line support for the applications.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
* 5+ years of expertise in developing applications using C, java, jBoss, unix scripting
* 2+ years related experience with Autosys, messaging MQ or FIX protocols
* 3+ years' experience with overall IT system architecture, design, development, deployment
* Experience in multithreaded programming
* Knowledge of REST API & Web Services
* SQL (Oracle, SQL server or Sybase).
* Strong documentation and communication skills.
* Delivery focused, with a strong quality driven ethic
* Good inter-personnel skills, able to develop relationships with other IT teams and the business
we offer very good superior benefits, attractive pay and opportunity for job growth