3-6 years with Linux & Windows systems
Installation, configuration and maintenance of cloud servers and peripherals.
Detalles del cliente
International leader in manufacturing and technology.
Descripción de la vacante
- Design, build, deploy and maintain cloud deployments
- Deploy Monitoring, logging, alerting, Patching around infrastructure and applications
- Improve the reliability of SaaS Solution, Patches and CI/CD pipelines
- Work in close collaboration with multi-functional teams
- Participate in continuous improvement of architecture, infrastructure, processes including influence on the future direction and technology used for development
- Participate in scrum planning and tracking including task investigation, work breakdown and estimation
Perfil del candidato
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Experience 3 years to 6 years
- Degree in Computer Science or related field (Master or Bachelors level)
- Strong work experience on Linux & Windows systems is Mandatory.
- Familiar with the installation, configuration and maintenance of cloud server and peripherals.
- Understanding of Security hardening of systems. Security & Compliance awareness
- Exposures to Dockers, containers and virtualization will be added advantages.
- Proficiency in cross-location communication and English language
- Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP) certification preferred
Oferta de empleo
100% Payroll with the company. Various company perks include: health care, meal tickets.
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.