- Responsible for the correct execution of all commercial strategies
- Advanced written and spoken English is a must
Sobre nuestro cliente
Global toy manufacturer.
* Manage the business case, project planning, execution, and ongoing progress of defined E-Commerce strategies on a day-to-day basis, with full accountability for results and timely deliverance
* Secure that E-Commerce is represented as a focus channel in business planning cycle, budget process and digital marketing plans
* Develop a strong customer relationship with this customer and learn their process and understand their challenges
* Develop Annual Joint Business Plans in closer cooperation with all his/her clients.
* High Financial sense and control to overview the accomplishment of the P&L with Spin Master's Finance.
* Inspire and influence Sales & Marketing teams to drive E-Commerce share and sales acceleration
* Manage day-to-day internal cross-functional communication with Marketing, Finance, and Supply Chain teams to ensure seasonal readiness and in and off -season execution
* Develop and maintain seasonal forecasts for each brand to ensure accuracy and sufficiency for the upcoming seasons.
* Negotiate and analyze trade programs with key accounts
* Maintain and enhance the digital shelf presentation to grow sales and exceed account and category expectations
* Work with Supply Chain Operations to ensure availability and in-stock status of all items during the key selling season to reduce chargebacks, out-of-stocks, and missed sales opportunities
* Prospect and develop additional pure play e-commerce accounts
* Suggesting adjustments and revisions to promotional strategies to improve sales and profitability
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Advanced written and spoken English is a MUST. A minimum of 5 years of experience as KAM preferable in consumer goods companies or seasonal products. Strong experience with e-commerce. Four-year degree in a related field required, MBA highly desired. Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point. Experience in SAP is highly. Strategic thinker, highly ethical with strong leadership and interpersonal communication skills. Excellent negotiation and analytic skills. Hands on and proactive. Proven sales track record focusing in sustainable and long-term growth strategies is advantageous.
Competitive salary + attractive benefits.