Embedded Software Development Engineer
Development and test of firmware within a team of embedded design engineers
Evaluation and integration of emerging frameworks and technologies
Detalles del cliente
European multinational company providing energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
Descripción de la vacante
Main responsibilities are:
- Contribute to development of specifications, design, analysis and development of embedded firmware in engineering projects.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Systems Engineering, Project Management, and other multi-disciplined team members to address product requirements, create product value, and execute a quality project to completion.
- Evaluate and validate embedded design alternatives to create optimum system designs.
- Create new embedded firmware and modifies existing firmware to fit unique project needs and configurations.
- Develop engineering models and test plans to verify functional compliance of the design to its specification.
- Prove out design concepts through a combination of computer simulation and physical laboratory implementation/testing.
- Write and execute Test Cases based on templates and best practices.
- Develop and execute automated testing.
- Record test results and write defects as necessary.
- Work with 3rd party companies to successfully integrate frameworks into unified solutions.
- Develop scalable solutions that adhere to performance specifications and align with customer needs.
- Create and understand architectures that span from embedded edge devices through virtualized services in the cloud.
Perfil del candidato
5+ years industry experience in embedded firmware architecture, design, implementation, and test. Minimum (4) year Bachelor Degree in Electrical / Computer Engineering or equivalent. Excellent verbal and written communication skills will also be needed for documentation creation, discussions, correspondence etc. Problem-solving and great teamwork skills.
Oferta de empleo
Competitive salary and company perks.
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.