- 6 years of experience
Sobre nuestro cliente
Minimum qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 6 years experience in information technology or related field. Supervisory experience is a must.
- Design, drive development, release and support of technology products for our International Tech division across multiple markets
- Drive execution of multiple business plans/ products
- Servant leadership of dev teams; task management, sr development, resource management. Manage budget, roadmaps and resources for the products on her/ his scope.
- Ensure operational effectiveness/ quality standards for the team in terms of code, teamwork
- Manage and Leverage Talent; Develops talent plans for the team targeted at increasing effectiveness, building diversity, and enhancing bench strength. Monitors associate performancewhile providing feedback and learning opportunities, guidance, and support in the development of associates
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Mandatory technical skills:
* Leadership; demonstrated tech leadership
* Agile methodologies as well as tools to manage the practice
* Microservices, design patterns, automated testing
Leadership. Self drive, effective communication, analysis, synthesis, teamwork, customer focused, product focused, adaptability and resilience, excellent planning and organization
People manager: Yes
Competitive salary and company perks