MXN4,167 - MXN6,667Agregado 28/01/2020
Detalles del cliente
American petroleum refining, marketing, and transportation company.
Descripción de la vacante
- Responsible for scheduling and managing the CFO's highly complex calendar including prioritizing and resolving related conflicts and competing demands, proactively scheduling important meetings with internal and external individuals and maintaining an organized office.
- Organizes and coordinates international/domestic travel and related requirements to include: travel authorizations, flight tickets, hotel bookings, visas, airport transfers, expense reports. Ensures that all travel arrangements are in compliance with the company's policies and procedures.
- Provides support in arranging a wide variety of meetings including collation of speaking notes and/or briefing notes, handling logistics, such as conference registrations, room reservations (internal and external), and local travel.
- Works closely with the CFO on special projects and other leaders.
- Proofreads, answers, and composes routine correspondence both hand written and electronic, including donor and board communications and other partner related materials; prepares selective summaries and any follow-up actions for the CFO.
- Supports and coordinates any committees or special meetings for the Latin America team.
- Coordinates, plans, and organizes small-to large-scale meetings in multiple locations.
- Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to; transcribing dictation, scanning, copying, faxing, filing, and data entry. Collects and opens mail addressed to the Finance/Accounting; forwards correspondence to appropriate staff for action.
- Completes various forms, including: purchase requisitions, shipping requests, travel expense reports, requests for payment, consultancy agreements, etc.
- Undertakes special assignments/projects on a wide variety of issues as requested by the CFO and local leaders
- Contributes to the excellent reputation of the CFO's office through professional, friendly and respectful interactions internally and externally.
- Serves as the local coordinator for transportation arrangements while visitors are in town.
- Supports the local office manager in any office related activities.
- Performs other duties as required and/or assigned.
Perfil del candidato
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage calendars and effectively maintain records and files.
- Experience in organizing meetings, preparing and monitoring budgets, assisting with travel and hotel accommodations, and providing general office operations support.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain professional, friendly, and cordial relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors.
- Highly resourceful team-player with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Fully bilingual in Spanish and English. English TOEFL score of 600 points is required
- Expert level written and verbal communications in both Spanish and English.
- US Tourist Visa holder. Occasional travel would be required.
- Proficiency in grammar, spelling and proofreading.
- Ability to adapt under extreme circumstances while remaining calm.
- Resourceful in problem solving.
- Proactive and capable of anticipating needs
- Ability to understand and interpret policies and procedures as well as apply them with consistency.
- Strong knowledge of web-telephone systems and standard office equipment such as fax machines and photocopiers.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office programs; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Oferta de empleo
Competitive salary & Benefits above the law.