Field Systems Engineer
Experience managing Apple, MAC, technologies
Present technical solutions to meet the needs of clients
Detalles del cliente
International Company that provides iOS devices all management solutions.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- Be a Technical point of contact for prospective and existing customer, as well as partners, throughout the sales process.
- Demonstrate the business benefits of company's products to prospective and existing customers, and small groups at events, via remote/online tools and/or on site.
- Identify and understand the ongoing service needs of customer and recommend solutions in terms of support and service engagements.
- Support targeted evaluations, proof of concept, and pilot implementations of company's Software solutions to timely success.
- Support revenue and billings goals while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Occasionally assist the broader SE team and contribute relevant information.
- Attend staff meetings and completes mandatory in-services and requirements and competency evaluations on time.
- Maintain current knowledge in present areas of responsibility (i.e., self education, attends ongoing educational programs).
- Perform other duties as required and completes all job functions as per departmental policies and procedures.
Perfil del candidato
Degree on Systems, Informatic Engineering or related field. 2-4 years of experience in technical sales and support regarding Mobile Device Management (MDM), advanced proficiency with Apple technology (OS X and iOS). Excellent communication skills, customer service orientation, interest in new techologies learning. Advanced English level is mandatory.
Oferta de empleo
Competitive Salary + Additional Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Major Medical Insurance