Prepares reporting of monthly financial results, forecasts.
Fluent in English (oral & written)
Detalles del cliente
Leading global is looking for a financial analyst to analyze operations, as well as plan and show needed improvements, this position will be responsible for identifying problems, trends or needs for change, that are indicated by any of the
systems, processes, data within the accounting, sales or production.
Descripción de la vacante
Bachelor degree in Accounting of Finance, 5 years or above working experience related to controlling / financial
analysis position in a manufacturing company, automotive industry background is desirable; Fluent in English (oral & written); ERP experience (SAP desired); presentation, reporting and communication skills, Interpersonal and problem solving skills.
Perfil del candidato
The main responsabilties are:
- Responsible to meet financial reporting package requirements to parent company.
* Provides the control and validation of information within the company's ERP system
* Prepares reporting of monthly financial results, forecasts, annual operating plan and strategic
planning in accordance.
* Supports the understanding of costs, efficiencies, performances, planning, etc
* Ensuring the accuracy of financial statements.
* Ensuring effective understanding, analysis and reporting of key metrics such as price, productivity
* Manage the forecasting and business planning process
* Analysis of overhead costs which are affected the business units.
Oferta de empleo