- Develops capital budgets and monthly tracks
- Communicates objectives, priorities, and plans to divisional management
Sobre nuestro cliente
Global delivery, tracking and shipping company
* Arranges and conducts planning meetings to evaluate needs and sets division financial objectives consistent with corporate goals.
* Coordinates and analyzes the annual business plan, capital plan, strategic plan and mid-year forecast including all related expenditures.
* Communicates objectives, priorities, and plans to divisional management and other interested parties by publishing short and long range plans.
* Develops capital budgets, tracks monthly capital with appropriate explanation of variances, and performs analyses of capital additions for division head review.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Bachelor's degree / equivalent in Finance, business, or related discipline. Three (3) years experience in business planning and analysis and performance reporting for budgeting. Strong analytic, human relations, and communications skills. Fluency in English.