Financial Planning and Analysis
2-3 years' experience in financial planning
Solid knowledge in accounting and finance areas, analysis and reporting ability,
Detalles del cliente
Important transnational company leader in the manufacturing and production industry.
Descripción de la vacante
- Prepare the budget and forecast, supporting the in-market finance colleagues and providing analysis to the business to support their strategic planning activities including analysis on revenue, pricing, profitability, investments and other drivers that influence finance decision support to the business
- Assisting Finance Director in the development of accurate and relevant drivers of earnings commentaries.
- Support the preparation of Business Review to Top Management
- Provide insightful analysis and explanations of periodic financial results for assigned markets
- Perform profitability analysis including price/volume and cost analysis
- Routine communication with in-market finance colleagues and COE Manager relating to financial close, outstanding matters and deliverables.
- Perform ad hoc analysis, special projects and reporting to improve process efficiency and performance.
- Respond requests from other CoE colleagues and International Operations HQ Finance Team in an efficient and timely manner.
- Work collaboratively with the Finance Director, CoE Manager, ZFS Shared Services and International Operations HQ Finance Team to ensure continuity of business knowledge and execution of the responsibilities related to planning and budgeting, forecasting, and management reporting.
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economy, Administration. 2-3 years' experience in financial planning. Fluent English. Advanced Office. Solid knowledge in accounting and finance areas, analysis and reporting ability, mathematical aptitude.
Oferta de empleo