- Financial & Accountancy Specialist
- Alternatives products (CerPIs, CKDs)
Sobre nuestro cliente
Financial international institution specialized in asset management
* Define and implement effective controls to the BAU processes;
* Lead all aspects of compliance processes (internal and external) and reports;
* Consistently perform risk assessments and drive improvements to existing controls and procedures;
* Create and follow up on Key Performance Indicators implemented with our service providers;
* Oversee external fund administration, accounting and financial reporting produced by third parties and oversee the external audit to financial reports;
* Assist in the management (review and approval) of fund operating expenses, lead all aspects of and coordinate processing in accordance to internal procedures;
* Participate in projects which can be due to the change management of the products and services provided locally.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
* Bachelor's degree required in accounting, business management, finance, economics or equivalent.
* Ideal candidate will have proven experience of 5+ years in the financial industry, asset management ideally, with knowledge of the Mexican markets regulation applicable to publicly listed in stock exchanges products and market practices.
* Strong understanding of the structuring of publicly traded investment vehicles, such as CerPIs and CKDs; accounting, valuation, tax and overall investment process.
* General understanding of accounting standards (IFRS)
* Experience with preparation and analysis of financial statements and regulatory reporting
* High performing experience in operations and fund administration functions.
* Highly computer-literate, with advanced Microsoft Office skills.
Exelent enviroment and profetional development
Benefits above the law