FMX SDWAN Support Engineer
3 o 4+ Years of working experience in data networking
Experience deploying and troubleshooting SD-WAN solutions.
Detalles del cliente
Market leading company
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are:
Troubleshoot SDWAN network issues and applications via telephone while using GoToMeeting or any other video conference tool.
Must have exceptional customer service soft skills
Develop, document, and execute validation test plans on hardware, software and operating system
Perform health check on all the SDWAN hardware and software components
Develop, document, and execute automated test scripts in a lab and production environment
Perform software and hardware upgrades in a lab and production environment
Experience with system engineering activities such as feature requirements identification, feature description documentation, parameter optimization, performance analysis, test strategy creation, problem troubleshooting is desirable
Ability to provide high customer satisfaction related to issue resolution
Perfil del candidato
- 3-4 + Years of working experience in data networking
- Expertise with general routing/switching, routing protocols (e.g BGP, OSPF, static and Network Address Translation)
- Strong understanding of tunneling protocols such as SSL/TLS, IPSec, GRE, DMVPN
- Experience with Remote Access VPN solutions, IPSEC, PKI & SSL
- Strong understanding of networking in the TCP/IP LAN/WAN (MPLS, BGP, SIP, DMVPN, and SD-WAN) environment
- Provide in-depth technical log analysis, check network configuration, and support customer as needed
- Hands-on experience with multiple leading networking vendors' products
- Cellular/Mobile Technology proficiency in 4G/5G and NR theory and practical experience.
- Must have thorough understanding of SW development cycle
- General understanding of standard networking protocols and components such as HTTP, DNS, SRV6, TCP/IP, ICMP and load balancing.
- Knowledge in VPN, or other Security technologies
- Experience with Cisco firewalls, routers, switches, wireless controllers, load balancers, and Meraki.
- Understand the security impact of the design and be able to answer any customer questions on the impact
- Perform data audit, SWFW audit, and health check of the OSS
- Provide support as needed for commercial network outages and network performance issues
- Strong and detailed analytical abilities and technical writing skills
- Industry networking certifications, (e.g. CCNA and JNCIA)
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills and experience working with cross-functional teams
- Must be able to travel a 25% of the time, or as needed
Oferta de empleo
Work Area: CDMX
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.