- Accounting Manager for a multinational energy producer company-CDMX
- Accounting Manager with advanced english & strong communications skills
Sobre nuestro cliente
Multinational Japanese company, is an independent power producer dedicated exclusively to generating power for industrial and commercial customers in Mexico through on-site solar photovoltaic systems, offering energy through medium to long term Power Purchase Agreement (PPA).
* Monthly close for the individual and consolidations of 4 legal entities including preparing journal entries, balance sheet and income statement with reconsilication, fluctuation & variance analysis.
* Prepare internal report to the headquarter monthly and quarterly in accordance with IFRS.
* Prefare and perform budget monitoring and analysis
* Manages mexcian payroll process
* Liaise with auditors for corporate audit requirements, prepare supporting schedules, draft reports and ensure completion of audit requirements within agreed timelines
* Perform monthly consolidation procedures which includes the preparation of entity wide transactions for: intangibles, investments in subsidiaries, service fees etc. Record and reconcile intercompany invoices to/from parent company.
* Daily invoicing, create invoices, making sure the payments and aged creditors analysis
* Daily and/or weekly accounting operations comprises cash disbursements, prepaids, payments, bank reconsiliations, payroll entries, monthly accruals, review and approval of VAT fillings and financial statement analysis
* Responsible for cash reconciliation
* Research important acconting issues and suggest the best practices ad applications in accordance with acoutning standards
* Develop and maintain accounting policies and procedural documentation
* Ensure the timely and accurate filling of tax returns. Determine monthly provisions for current and deferred income tax and employee profit sharing, as well as prepare internal report
* Determination and presentation of the monthly provisional calculations of ISR and IVA and their respective retentions, as well as the state's cedular taxes
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
* Minimum  years work experience in coporate accounting, producing management accounts, budgets and forecasts. Audit experience internal and external.
* Prior experience with corporate consoilidations, international accounting, and/or financial system maintenance/implementation is prefereed
* Prior experience with energy sector/industry is a plus
* Experience with IFRS
* Ability to work across multiple cultures and attend international calls
* Team player willing to take resposability, meet deadlines, strong attention to details
* Intermediate or excellent level of Excel, Ideally worked with SAGE software or similar
* Advanced English
$45K - $55K mxn monthly gross payment