- Direct management of all maintenance staff affiliated with this plant location.
- Manages maintenance department to assure on-time production and/or delivery.
Sobre nuestro cliente
International Manufacturing Company.
The Essential Duties and responsibilities are:
- Follow all safety guidelines and participate as a fully-empowered team member to achieve organization-wide goal of zero incidents.
- Monitor, maintain, troubleshoot and repair mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical/electronic equipment including, but not limited to, programmable controls, numeral controls, power supplies, drives, gages and test equipment. Such equipment may include sewing equipment, foam fabrication equipment, motors, pumps, conveyors, belts, fans, etc.
- Plan, delegate and perform work requiring thorough knowledge of electrical/electronic and mechanical theories and principles, written specifications, local and national electrical codes, properties of various materials, and principles of operation and application of electronic equipment.
Selects and trains employees to produce at standard-and-above efficiency
Ensures quality of work meets best equipment and engineering maintenance practices.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
We are looking for professionals with a degree in Engineering or alike. 4-6 years proven experience with PLC's and control systems, reading electrical schematics, building functioning controls panels/systems. 4-6 years proven experience with manufacturing mechanical systems.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Perks