Gerente de Proyectos de Producción
Be part of a multinational company
Join a company that creates great retail experiences
Detalles del cliente
Manufacturing company located in Texcoco. Premier provider of in-store marketing services for the world's leading retailers and brand manufacturers.
Descripción de la vacante
- Analyzes and Develops BU Specific Master Production schedule in weekly increments to establish sequencing and lead times of each operation based on the approval status of orders as they transition from Development to production.
- Analyzes manufacturing capacities based on MPS Schedule to best determine manufacturing processes, tools, Departmental schedules and capacity requirements.
- Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions. Coordinates with BU, Production Control, Operations Leadership, when changes need to occur on the schedule.
- Ensure that ALL MPS schedule data is up to date and validated to drive BU and Operational KPI's.
- Participates in regular scheduled production meetings / Job readiness Meetings to communicate project status and escalate any issues, as necessary to the BU, Production Control and Operations.
- Participates in Prototyping Master Sample Sign off. Collaborates with Team to understand prototyping first off samples from product development. Sign offs obtained and attended by ENG, model maker, PPM, APM and Quality assurance.
- Responsible to attend and sign-off Production Line First off as per QA Documents. Sign offs obtained and attended by Line Leader, PPM, APM and Quality Assurance.
- Works with Production Control to prepare necessary delivery schedules as required from the client to support the BU Team.
- Participates and provide Production Status required into Daily Bussines Unit Stand up meetings.
- Conducts all work duties as per the Occupational Health & Safety Act & Regulations, the health, safety & environmental policies, procedures, and policies of Array Canada.
- Performs any other reasonable assignments given by the Production Control Management.
Perfil del candidato
- Minimum 3 - 4 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum 2 years experience working with project management tools and processes
- Minimum College Diploma in related field or equivalent experience
- Expertise in process ordering systems
- Experience with PM software tools, Excel, PPT , ability to read CAD
- Understands commitment to Business Unit client, Operations.
Oferta de empleo
Attractive salary + benefits
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.