- Development, application and testing of Automotive Electronic Hardware
- Development of embedded products in the automotive industry
Sobre nuestro cliente
German multinational engineering and technology company.
The main responsibilities are:
- Support and coordination in the design and development of Electronic Hardware deliverables, applications and validations for client projects.
- Hardware documentation related to customer requirements.
- Documents and ensure product quality against automotive standards through product verifications and validations.
- Support to Hardware Project Managers, in the required documentation according to customer milestones.
- Problem solving to find root cause, as well as managing efforts for continuous improvement.
- Interpret and modify schematics and 2D and 3D electromechanical drawings.
- Hardware Engineering Requirements Specifications.
- Maintain relationship and follow-up with the development team, internal and external clients.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Circuit Design, calculations and worst case analysis / WCA. Validation and Verification of Automotive Electronic Circuits. Mechanical Design (GD&T, Stack-up) / CAD Requirements Engineering / DOORS. Process development and product life cycle. Excellent English and Spanish communication skills.
Competitive salary and company perks.