Human Resources Manager
Create de HR Area for a financial company.
Head of the HR Area giving service to the employees
Detalles del cliente
International financial company with more than 200 employees.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are:
- Manage and provide generalist and operational HR advice to employees including
employment conditions and policies, lab our conditions, performance and
- Compensation consulting and supporting including job leveling, hiring and
promotions, bench marking, pay range definition, salary/bonus planning, and
- Coach leaders with the objective setting, achievement review, salary planning
reviews and merit increases, performance evaluation, and personal development
- Provide input and feedback to HR policies, supporting employees to understand and
use HR tools and processes
- Design and develop HR Communications plans, content and training;
an understand, execute, provide consulting for, and / or define the concepts,
processes and tools related to talent management:
- Career development
- Succession planning
- Change management and leadership practices.
- Manage and control the recruitment processes for the internal clients
- Identify and prepare development plans for the key employees and high potential
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor's Degree. 3-5 years of experience in a number of core areas such as employment, benefits, compensation, performance management. Previous experience in Human Resources Management. Fluent English.
Oferta de empleo
- Benefits above the law