- Define a plan for the hub of security
- Technical solutions for the Security Operations Center
Sobre nuestro cliente
American distributor of information technology products and services
The main responsibilities are:
- Assist with building and developing a best-in-class internal Security Operations Center.
- Collaborate with a talented global group of analysts and engineers.
- Be a source of technical knowledge and inspiration for team members.
- Create programs and processes that scale and balance near-term goals and long-term strategy.
- Manage a team of analysts responsible for detection and response.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure technical solutions, work flows, and processes for the SOC are thoughtful and innovative.
- Ensure staffing levels meet operational needs and analysts are trained appropriately for their roles.
- Partner with the other internal information security groups to support all aspects related to company projects, programs, services, and system related goals.
- Join forces with internal Security Incident Response Team (SIRT) during investigations.
- This position reports directly to the Sr. Manager, Security Operations Center.
- Willing to work in shift schedule (12-hour shift, 2-2-3 schedule).
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Integrity and professionalism. Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience. A positive attitude with excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Seven or more years of full-time professional experience in the Information Security field. Experience in crisis and incident response, focusing on the ability to maintain a calm and efficient response in high-pressure settings. Creative self-starter who possesses excellent project management and leadership skills. Ability to interact with staff of all levels, in a high pressure and fast paced environment. Familiarity with cyber security frameworks such as NIST CSF. Knowledgeable on adversary tactics and techniques. Two or more security related certifications preferred (e.g. Security+, GSEC, CEH, GMON, GCIH, CISSP).
Competitive salary and company perks.